WHAT KIND OF GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE?

We provide logos, brochure designs, illustrations, websites, direct mail design, stationery, signage and many other designs your business may require.

I DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START. CAN YOU HELP ME?

Just call us! We’ll listen to your needs and tell you what your options are. We can put things in perspective and offer solutions that you may not have even considered.

HOW DOES YOUR DESIGN PROCESS WORK?

We will discuss the client’s needs, target market, and uses for their design.

HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY DESIGN PROJECT ONCE IT IS FINISHED?

A finished project is yours upon receipt of final payment. At your request, we will supply the electronic files to you on CD, floppy disk, or through e-mail. We also keep a copy of your project on file for later updates, or should your copy become lost or damaged.

WORK, CONFIDENTIALITY, PAYMENT, CLIENT APPROVAL, & CANCELLATION

Work: Red Ink Graphics agrees to produce project materials (the “Work”) at the request of the client for fees agreed upon in advance. Red Ink Graphics will cooperate with the client in editing and otherwise review the work prior to completion and launch.

Confidentiality: Red Ink Graphics acknowledges that we may receive or have access to information which relates to the client’s past, present, or future products, vendor lists, creative works, marketing strategies, pending projects/proposals, and other proprietary information. Red In Graphics agrees to protect the confidentiality of the client’s proprietary information and all physical forms.

Payment: Client must agree to pay 30% of the total project cost before any services are provided, and the remaining 70% is to be paid upon completion of work approved by client’s likings. 20% Deposit requested on campaigned project needs.

Client Approval: Upon acceptance of the work, client accepts responsibility for any further processes in which this work is used (e.g. film outpost, printing, etc.) Red Ink Graphics is not responsible for errors occurring in this work or projects related to this work after acceptance of the Work.

Cancellation: Both parties understand that client or creator may terminate the service at any time if, for any reason, the relationship is deemed unsatisfactory by either party. Upon written cancellation, the client is responsible for payment of all expenses incurred and any work done towards the completion of the project based on the percentage determined by Red Ink Graphics.

FAQ didnt solve your problem?

Here are several ways to contact us

Give us a call

404 832 0386

Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm est.

Email

You can also email us

at sendgraphics@me.com